RBI Grade B officer’s exam is one of the toughest exams in the Country. One needs to have sufficient mathematical, subjective, and general knowledge about events from all walks of life to beat it. And those who reach phase I of the exam will have to face the second phase consisting of the Descriptive Paper English Exam in RBI Phase II. To beat this exam, one needs to be best equipped with essay writing skills. For good preparation for the actual Phase II Exam, you need to practice your writing skills.
To make it easy, we are giving you some probable topics which may come in the exam. And if not, it will at least help you to write on the given topics. This article will also focus on how you can utilize the vocabulary you possess in writing a 300 0r 400-word Essay in the actual exam avoiding grammatical mistakes.
Don’t forget, if you’ll take this paper lightly you’ll lessen your chances of getting good marks in the exam. This section carries a lot of weightage and can sometimes become a critical factor in your final selection.
Questions & Marks in the Descriptive Paper English Exam for RBI Phase-II Exam
The Descriptive Paper English Exam comprises of 3 Sections:
• Essay of about 300 words (Word limit may differ) – 40 marks
• Précis of about 170 words (30 marks)
• Comprehension – 5 questions (30 marks)
• Time – 90 Minutes
• Full Marks – 100
Probable Topics for the exam
Descriptive Paper English Exam in RBI Phase II invites Essays on social, technical, economical, or environmental issues. Given below are probable Essay Topics for quick and error-less preparation for the Descriptive Paper English Exam. A holistic preparation can get you good results, such as on a virtual platform that can provide you with mock tests that can instantly show results. These results can help you in understanding your own strengths and weaknesses. It can greatly help you in getting better results in the upcoming exam.
Here are some of the probable Essay topics you can practice:
RBI Grade B Free Mock Test for a better revision!
- Making Media impartial
- Property Card Scheme is a landmark in making India Self-reliant. Do you agree?
- Role of Social Media
- RBI and Its Roles Reservation of women in Legislature
- Freedom of Press
- How do FDIs and FIIs play a crucial role in Economic Growth?
- Judicial reforms
- Measures to liquidate Cheat Funds
- Drug Addiction
- Digital Technology in India
- Trial by media
- Scope of 5G Technology in India
- Electoral reforms
- Higher Education: Issues and Challenges
- National Integration
- Value of Vote in Democracy
- Corporal Punishment
- New Education Policy
- Corruption in Public Life
- Virtual Learning or E-learning or Online Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- Smoking in Public Places and Other Health
- Stress Among the Youth
- Gender Discrimination in India
- Health and Wealth or Money is Wealth
- Narco Analysis Test
- The Importance of Communication Skills for Success in life.
- Police Reforms
- Should Digitalization and Internet be right or luxury?
- Nexus Between Politicians and Criminals
- An increasing number of people living in Old Age homes. Different opinions between elders and young ones.
- Religion and Politics
- Underemployment or Unemployment: which is worse?
- Secularism in India-A Myth
- Ensuring Employments to All
Some more Important Essays for Descriptive Paper English Exam for RBI Phase-II Exam
- Financial Literacy
- Non-vegetarianism and Climate Change
- Ensuring Access to Online Education to All
- Inclusive Growth in India
- Floods in India and its Solution
- Future of Virtual Currency- scope in India
- Conservation of Water Resources
- Vocal for Local – Will this idea satisfy the Indian market?
- Indian Cinema and its Social Responsibility
- Women Entrepreneurship in India
- Role of Media in generating Public Opinion
- Artificial Intelligence – the pros and cons
- News channels have turned into Entertainment Addas
- Is India ready for Cybersecurity challenges?
- Art for Life’s sake
- Discuss the Socio-economic impact owing to COVID-19
- Public Health
- Lockdown: boon or bane
- The Mobile Revolution
- Sustainable Development amid COVID-19
- Our Higher Education System
- Virtual meetings and its challenges
- Humanism-The True worship of God, Allah, and Bhagwan
- Biased Media is a real threat to India. Do you agree?
- Right to Education
- Challenges of Inclusive Growth during the Pandemic
- The Need for Inter-religious Marriages
- Role of MSMEs in reviving the Indian Economy after the Pandemic
- Grooming Teachers for Tomorrow
- Universal Health Coverage in India: Challenges
- Sex education in Schools-Pros and Cons
- Towards 5 Trillion Dollar Economy: Is it a reality or a myth?
- Brain Drain
- Role of Micro Finance Organizations in Rural Development
- Policy on Land acquisition
- unorganized sector in India – a big barrier on the way to Fast Economic Growth
- Global Warming
- Role of WHO during the Pandemic
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ)
- Challenges of conduction of nationwide examinations during the pandemic
- Does Indian History Needs to be Re-Written
- Doubling Farmers’ Income by 2022: A Dream or Reality. Give your views keeping in mind the widespread of the Pandemic
RBI Grade B Phase II (Objective) Free Mock Test!
Planning the essay
It is said that well begun is half done. So, try to spend 10 minutes planning the essay and 10 minutes creating an outline for the essay and then begin writing. This time will save you from restructuring or rewriting your essay once you start writing.
Basic Essay Structure
Every single essay follows the same basic structure. This structure is divided into 3 main parts:
Part 1: Introduction
This head should shed light on the issue or subject you want to reflect on.
Part 2: Body paragraphs
Body paragraphs contain demerits or merits or suggestions or questions to be raised etc. etc.
Part 3: Conclusion
A perfect conclusion contains your suggestions or the take of the writer simplifying and condensing to a short paragraph.
Go through this RBI Grade B Phase II (Objective) Free Mock Test and increase your chances of success!
Practice writing the essay on new topics and Improve
Writing a five-paragraph essay of about 300 words in under 15 minutes can seem daunting, but with the right planning and time management, it certainly is achievable. Try to improve the writing speed to complete the essay-exam faster and more efficiently. The practice is the key to success. Take a watch and check the time in which you complete an essay on any new topic given above. After every attempt check the mistakes and try to rectify them in the next essay practice. Check the improvement and the time taken. Try to write as quickly as possible and try not to divert from the topic.
Best of the Luck with the Exam!